|Primary Food basmati rice||1 1/3 cup|
|Tomatoes||2 medium sized|
|Onion||1 medium sized|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Soya chunks||1 ½ cups|
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 teaspoon|
|Salt||Salt to taste|
Method Of Cooking:
- Wash Primary food basmati rice and soak for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop onion and ginger.
- Wash and chop tomatoes
- Clean, wash and finely chop coriander leaves.
- Use warm water to soak soya chunks for about 15 mins. Then squeeze the excess water and cut each chunk into two pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Once they start crackling, add onions and sauce for 2 mins. Then add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Also, add tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 mins or until tomatoes are cooked.
- Add Soya Chunks. Also add the rice and coriander leaves. Stir gently. Add three cups of water, garam masala, salt. Bring it to boil.
- Once boiling starts, reduce the heat and cover the pain. Simmer till all water is absorbed. Service hot.